Saturday, February 23, 2008

Issues at 2008 Tulsa Republican Convention

The statement of principles below is one of the things that makes me proud to be a member of the Republican party. They mention God several times and morality, sanctity of life, preserving the integrity of the family, and so many other things that I not only believe, but things I believe in. I thought God was dead in politics, but the chairman of the convention was actually commended for calling for prayer in the midst of a heated council debate. When I get a link to the revised list of specific issues addressed in the platform I will link it, but the copy I have is incomplete (even though it is 3 pages long). Plus I am tired of transcribing it all into my blog, and will probably go to bed soon. I hope the information from my last few posts is informative and helpful to everyone who reads them.

No comments: