Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Why Blog?

Well, I have been blogging faithfully several times a week for nearly a month. I have enjoyed the chance to put down my thoughts, but it is quickly becoming clear to me that my time might be better spent elsewhere. For one thing, no one reads my blog, and I already know what's going on in my life, so why am I spending so much time blogging? For myself? I think not. This will probably not be my last post, but it will probably be the only time I question blogging on my blog. My last post will almost certainly have no indication that it is the last, because I will probably have decided it is a waste of my time and just stop without telling my blog. Because, let's be honest, who would I be telling? The same people who are even now not reading this? I predict the demise of my blogging career will coincide with the weather perking up and me not wanting to fill my hours with anything but sunshine. So, to all of you not reading this, be prepared and don't say I didn't warn you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the warning... sadly it's been a long time since I got online. If you do quit blogging, you should know I have enjoyed reading your blog the times I got on. Dad