Thursday, March 6, 2008

New Stuff in our Life

Well, it is official! Jonathan is now counting. He knows 1-3 and 8-10! He will ask for "one more" or "two please" and knows exactly what it means. He will point to pictures in books and count them 1-2-3-8-9-10 (nobody's perfect).

He now loves Clifford the Big, Red Dog, and wants to read his books all the time. He is also starting to take apart toys like his racetrack and bring pieces to me saying, "What happened." (which is usually what I ask when he brings me disassembled toys).

He knows some colors, but I don't know if he doesn't know them all, or just doesn't really care which is always which, but he surprises me now and then by pointing to something and saying its correct color.

Also, Mark and I got our new phones and numbers today! If you didn't get a text already, I probably don't have your number.

No comments: